Nav Bar


     photo 1_zpsqty5s2fi.png  photo 2_zpsfpptwkbj.png  photo 3_zpstd4lsary.png  photo 4_zpszbwoi1gq.png  photo 5_zpsrsjd8a4g.png

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I used to Blog...

I used to blog back in 2011/2012. All my friends were doing it and my husband was deploying halfway around the world for a whole year. We had two babies at the time (one born while he was gone) which meant, by 7:30 pm, I had NOTHING to do. I wanted to keep the husband up to date on all the fun we were having back home, and needed something to fill my time with! Blogging was an amazing experience and the friends I made through this platform are still my friends today! But, as I would have guessed, I stopped writing as much soon after Ryan got home, and it's been a few years since this dusty 'ol thing has even been touched! Like Ryan's deployment, this whole blogging thing seems like a lifetime ago!

Instagram has been a good enough outlet for my thoughts... until my ramblings kept getting cut off. You know me, I could probably fill a whole Instagram post with hashtags alone! After all my sighs, gasps, eye rolling, and phone throwing got the attention of my gem of a husband, he suggested I start blogging again. No limits for me and no whining to him! Plus, when I can get my thoughts out in writing, I'm less likely to word vomit all over our night of married people Netflix and Chill. This is looking like a win...

So, I logged into Blogger. And I read a few of my most recent posts. And I cringed. The picture editing... the words... the cheese of it all.

But I'm leaving them up. Probably.

For now, I'll be formulating a couple post ideas, changing a few diapers, ignoring a few loads of laundry, and wondering how one of my most recent blog posts included a toddler that is now seven and a pop culture reference that is now our President.


So, here's to more memories, more kids to blog about, more topics to cover, and more reading entertainment for you every Monday and Friday!

Yes. It's Tuesday.

<3

No comments: