Nav Bar


     photo 1_zpsqty5s2fi.png  photo 2_zpsfpptwkbj.png  photo 3_zpstd4lsary.png  photo 4_zpszbwoi1gq.png  photo 5_zpsrsjd8a4g.png

Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Two Year Old Girl

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweetie pateetie, Peyton girl.


You are growing up so fast... it's unreal.


I love seeing you figure things out, you are very precise and possibly a little OCD bit of a perfectionist.


Aside from being the best sister, you are also the best friend!  You love your friends "Meme" and "lulalala" (Amiee and Olivia).


At this stage in your life, your favorite fictional characters are "wha-wha" (Dora) and Elmo.  Good choices :)


You have LOTS of people that love you a ton!


And you're ok with not always being the center of attention... as long as you have a brand new toy to distract you :)


You are finding your little way in life like a champ. I can tell already that God has BIG plans for you miss girl.


Your momma and daddy pray for you every day, we love you so much and want the best for you!  Always remember that <3


I know that someday your love for Dora and Elmo will turn into a love for your generation's Justin Beiber and Brittney Spears... and I think I'm ok with that.  Just as long as your biggest love is Jesus, for ever and for always.


Always remember that you are SPECIAL, in the BEST way.  Jesus made you to do something big in this world little lady, I pray that I always encourage you in His ways for your life.


You have taught me so much in the last 2 years, about love, patience, joy, and kindness. I have a better understanding of Christ's love for me because of you, thank you for that :)


I will love you forever, and you'll always be my baby girl.  

My sweet, blue-eyed, cheerful, independent, little lady.


I love you so much sweet girl.

Love- Momma

7 comments:

Breann Hays said...

You are such a good mom :) I rememer her 1st birthday party like it was last week...i can't believe she's 2 already!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Precious friend, I love you.

Erika Liesl said...

love it! so cute, what a fun party :)

Erika Liesl said...

love it, cute party, cute 2 year old, cute mom!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

AW!! Baby Peyyy is 2? :) I love it, the party looks like so much fun!

CChenoweth said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Adorable cake too :-D

Claire said...

Adorable!

That is too funny that you would've named Peyton Hunter if she'd been a boy! And that you like Zion! I like Vandis too :) Total naming twins!

AND I think our walls are the same shade of gray. The walls in your living room look EXACTLY the same as the walls in my kitchen! Mine is Dover Gray by Olympia... any chance?